Finally the RPiTC x64 Live Distro is here! :)
- Xubuntu 16.04.1 LTS (Xenial Xerus) w/ Kernel 4.4.0
- VMWare Horizon Client 4.3.0
- Citrix Receiver 13.4
- Parallels 15.5
- X2GO Client
- NoMachine 5.5
- ThinLinc 4.7.0
- Remote Viewer 3
- and more :)
What I need to run it?
- A PC with x86_64 CPU (Intel or AMD)
- A USB pendrive (2Gb min.)
- Minimal BIOS knowledge to bootup a USB pendrive
How I run it?
- Just use a image writer (for example LiLi USB Creator) to create a bootable USB pendrive.
- plug the USB pendrive in your PC, start it and tell the BIOS to boot from the USB device.
Ok, cool, but I want to install it!
No problem! After the boot open a terminal and run: sudo ubiquity (default user/pass is rpitc/rpitc), then follow the installer instructions.
Now just customize a little bit here and there and you have your ThinClient OS ready.
MD5 checksum: 43564d59d97112b04a849dffd10633b3 RPiTCx64.iso
If you like it, DONATE! Yes, click here :)